Your cart is empty
When hand washing is advised, we recommend the following method:
• Gently hand wash in cool water (up to 85° F) with a mild soap.
• Do not use the hand wash cycle in a washing machine.
• Never use chlorine bleach.
• Gently press to remove excess water. Do not wring or twist; handle gently to avoid wrinkles ad distortion.
• Dry flat (lay horizontally for dying)
• Block to dry (reshape to original dimensions while drying).
• Smooth by hand while wet to remove wrinkles and straighten the seames and facings.
• Store hand-knit and hand-loomed sweaters flat. As a general precaution, we do not advise hanging knit garments.
• To avoid moth damage, use our organic cotton bag to protect the garment.
Natural fibers and knits we recoment to wash with cold water and neutral soap.
Care and Cleaning Instructions for Loom Knitted Garments:
• Dry-cleaning by professionals only, only when is needed.
• If the garment got wet by the rain please leave it outside in an open space until its complity dry, (do not storage it in the closet wet), you can always dry clean.
• Store only when completely dry. / To help prevent moths we recommend using cedar blocks or lavender flowers.• Any garment that has added stamps please do not Iron.